Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hooping has changed my life

I was talking with a reporter from the Port Huron Times Herald on Monday.  She wanted to learn more about hooping.  During the interview I said that hooping has changed my life.  I second guessed myself after I said it.  I thought the reporter would think I was silly.  How can a round piece of plastic change your life?  After reading a blog post on Hooping.org today I know I am not the only one.

Here is the blog post:
http://www.hooping.org/2012/01/hoop-dancing-through-life/#more-18735

I have a spring in my step that I have never felt before.  I find myself walking thru parking lots with a grin on my face for no reason.  I "play" more with my son.  It's as if my hoop has given me permission to act like a kid and not take life so seriously all the time. 

No comments: