Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SHOOT:

Senior portrait sessions are starting to book for Class of 2013.  Give me a call to schedule an appointment. 586-524-6311

I tried out my new external flash at a local Easter gathering at Snoopy's a few weeks back.  Still have some kinks to work out but so far I am loving it. I posted a slide show of the pictures I took. 

HOOP:  

The workshop "Discovering Your Hoop Dance" that Bonnie MacDougall of www.HavenHoopDance.com taught at Lifecare Martial Arts last Sunday was absolutely fantastic! We had so many registered hoopers we had to have two classes.  Bonnie gave us several lessons to practice but with only an hour for each class her time was limited.  The first class wasn't even over and I already had people asking when I plan on having her back.  LOL.  Another workshop is in the works and I hope to make it a 2 or 3 hour workshop so that we can dive deeper into the wonderful world of Hoop Path.

Here are the two hoop groups from Sunday's class




My Saturday morning Cardio Hoop Class is going well.  Love starting my weekend with a fun workout with friends.  We have space for a few more hoopers if you would like to join us.  I teach at Lifecare Martial Arts in Algonac from 9-10a.m each saturday morning.  Its $8 drop in or less with a punch card.  I have extra hoops.  Beginners are welcome. 

I haven't had too much time to post here.  I have been trying to keep up with my hoop sales.  Every time I think I am caught up I get 3 or 4 more orders.  Makes me so happy to think of all those sparkly beautiful hoops I am putting out into the world!  Adult hoops are $30.00.  Kid hoops are $25.00

The Algonac El gymnasium is not as full as it was when we started Hoop Jam back in January but we are still having as much fun as when we started. We will be in the gym every Thursday night from 6-8p.m. through the end of May.  Then we will be moving to Clay Township park.   Its free. I bring extra hoops and music. 

Be Well,

Lesley











No comments: